Monday, March 30, 2009

sunday = Family day

I been trying to run as much as I can lately, just trying to be fit and healthy, so I been running at the Marina. This is the perfect place to walk/run/jog because it's pretty and refreshing. The gym usually smells like sweat, at least here it's fresh air...hehe
I brought my cute pooch...Stitch and my sis.
He is very similar to the Disney character because he is a crazy dog! I ran my mile and after headed to Stitch and my sister.
She was relieved that I was back to walk him because she mentioned that he barked at everyone near him and almost tripped someone running.
he is almost 4 years old...almost 30 in dog years but he still gets mistaken for being a puppy.




I love this boy, I don't mind how bad/crazy he is because to me he got character and he's not boring...haha
As soon as I got home, I showered and cooked for the family. They have been requesting for my specialty, which is shrimp/chicken fettuccine Alfredo. I also decided to make steak...Marlowe's fav.



Everyone mentioned that I need to that more often since I should be preparing to be a good wife. I said...only when I'm in the mood to cook...hehe

1 comment: