Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pink Horizon.....

today= rainy, gloomy, and cold which makes me feel sad. I'm a sunshine type of girl and i love hot weather so winter usually bums me out. i promised to drive my lil sis to the library since i owe her so much because she happens to be my photographer. i found this book which showcased shoes starting from the early 1900's to now...it was very intriguing so i checked it out.

we got home and i quickly got ready for a dinner/movie date with Marlowe (fiancee). And the rain stopped and it brought out this beautiful pink horizon. my sister insisted it just had to get captured so we did a quick photo shoot.

great day regardless of the rain, Ciao!


Book - Vintage Shoes by Caroline Cox, Foreword by Christian Louboutin
my neighbor has some scary wind spinners but it looked beautiful against the pink sky

leather jacket - Laundry by Shelli Segal, dress - Flounce, tights - UO, shoes - Steve madden, scarf - Nordstrom, rings - F21

1 comment:

  1. babygirl, i love the color on that fence, nice pics.

    ReplyDelete