Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my comfort zone...

Bay Area weather is bipolar!
But it didn't stop us from having fun. I love the beach... whether it's cloudy...sunny...cold...hot... it doesn't matter to me...when I'm there I feel relaxed. Pacifica is beautiful, Marlowe and I use to come here often...so he decided to take me here on a sunny day but by the time we were by the coast it was foggy...sucks!



Dress- Charlotte Russe, Belt-Bebe, Gladiator wedge - Ninewest, Bag- Vintage Gucci


My travel/getaway buddy....

Rockaway beach...there was actually people surfing!


Camelot Fish & Chips...best I've ever had! the scallops, crab cake, and oyster is very ono!

My comfort food...Mitchell's Tropical Ice cream...Marlowe had his regular - toasted almond ice cream dipped in chocolate

1 comment:

  1. i remember eating at camelot ;) like 5 years ago w/joe sooo long ago ;)

    ReplyDelete